OnPath Testing ([login to view URL]) provides software testing services for clients worldwide using both manual and automation methodologies. To supply consistent quality results we strive to find the best QA professionals around the globe.
QA LEAD ENGINEER – MOBILE/ HARDWARE/ SOFTWARE
We’re on the lookout for an experienced QA Lead engineer that is ready for their next interesting QA challenge. Our current opening is on a project in the telephony realm involving a desktop phone, Android and iOS mobile apps, PSTN and VOIP technologies, and a great team of developers and testers to round out the fun. We need a lead that can wrap their brain around a complex system, determine testing strategy and priority, keep track of the plethora of tickets and builds, assist their QA colleagues in test case planning and execution, and report to the team daily on how the build is looking. Critical thinking, excellent communication, taking ownership, and a team player are all important qualities of this resource.
* Engineer must be physically located in the US (preferred) or Canada.
* Test execution requires a PSTN landline connection and broadband internet.
* Standard US workday hours apply, but must be flexible since the team is global.
* These requirements are critical for the role and are not negotiable.
* Start date ASAP with an average work week between 30-40hrs.
* Project duration until EOY and possibly longer term.
* This is a 100% remote work requirement for a contract QA lead engineer; you must have proven experience working remotely while providing professional QA services; you must have a home office environment capable of supporting your effort.
* Minimum 5 yrs experience as a software QA engineer plus 2 yrs in a lead position.
* Excellent critical thinking, analysis, and test planning skills.
* Proven expertise managing the QA effort through the SDLC.
* Ability effectively mentor, lead, and inspire other QA members
* Excellent communication skills and ability to report on work status.
* Understanding of standard web and mobile technologies.
* Ability to act independently, excellent test engineer, and give as well as receive feedback for improvement.
If you love working independently and setting a high QA standard for a team of software professionals, please contact us and we look forward to hearing from you.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $33/time for dette job
Bug stops right here. Working as an Test Engineer for 4 years in Web Testing and Domain flow Testing. Looking forward to have a chat discussion. Thanks, Nandha.