We are looking for a software quality assurance analyst to remotely test web-based applications. You will need to develop a testing approach that includes both functional and load testing from scratch and report issues to our bug tracking system.
• a four-year degree in computer science, mathematics, or information systems
• passion for quality assurance of end-user applications
• experience diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues
• ability to work at both detailed and abstract levels
• ability to develop automated custom QA solutions without relying on commercial software packages
• ability to solve problems creatively
• ability to communicate clearly in writing, by phone, and in person
• high productivity
• willingness and ability to create and adapt to new technologies
• desire to solve real problems for real users
• motivated by making making customers happy
• familiarity with Facebook and Internet technologies
• experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites
• familiarity with QA tools and techniques, bug tracking systems, test design and execution
• experience working in a variety of programming languages and environments
• working knowledge of some or all of the following quality assurance methods: unit, integration, regression, user interface automated testing.
• experience testing web-based enterprise applications
• browser and server side test automation
Please list your experience in this field, the tools that you are familiar with for both functional and load testing and list any links to projects you have worked on. Please remember to add your hourly rate as this will be an ongoing project. Please do not apply if you do not have prior experience in this domain.
Bids with incomplete answers to ALL these questions will be ignored and marked as spam
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $89 for dette job
Hi, I have 60 months of experience in software testing. I am working as Sr. Test Analyst in an MNC. Please let me know if you are comfortable in offering your project. Thanks