Create test data for product unit testing.
Format: a PST file created from Exchange 2000.
Test data contents:
1. All mail and non-mail types (messages, tasks, appointments, memos, replies, notes, contacts, persons and anything else possible an email user could create).
2. Create a series of mail and non-mail activities between two email users: Al Abel and Bob Bliss. Make up fictitous content for the text and various fields (please keep it clean, our clients will see this messages)
3. Create a series of mail messages with the following attachments: MS Word 98 or later, MS Excel 98 or later, MS Power Point 98 or later, PDF, HTML and plain text.
4. In all messages and attachments set every metadata field that the email user or application user has access to. Set each field to a unique value. For example: In MS Word under File/Properties, set Title to "Al's Resume", Subject to "Work history for Al Abel", Author to "Al Abel", Manager to "Cindy Cole", etc.
1) All test data create must be done in English.
2) A PST file created from Exchange 2000.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) All text and data must be original. Do not use famous real names (e.g. Bill Clinton) or fictitious names that are under copyright (e.g. a Tolkien character's name).
PST file created from Exchange 2000.