Software Testing guide and presentation slides.
Guide/ hand books /hand note
* SDLC /Manual testing (80-100 pages)
*ALM 11.5 (120-150 pages with Project customization), plus a small real project (using screen
capture), start from
Release ->Requirement->Test Plan-->Test Lab--> Defect
* JIRA (50 pages), plus a small project(using screen capture),
* UFT 11.5 (150- 200).,Plus small project(using screen capture).
* Selenium Remote Control, Web Driver, Framework (100 pages), Plus as mall project (using screen capture),
* VB Script (basic about 15-20 pages)
* HTML (basic about 15-20 pages)
* SQL (basic about 20-40 pages, focus on the backend software tester)
* Unix (important commands for testing prospect, 10-15 pages)
## Questions and answers for all topics/subject as a QA/Software tester on real market.
##You can prepare the Presentation slide (pp) as minimal part /high level part of the guide/hand books for use as class lecture.
Note: copy/paste from web not acceptable. Looking for a generic guide book.
## format: guide/ hand books as doc. And presentation as pp
* Please provide me all subjects ( at least SDLC, ALM, UFT ) index/contents list first, when you start bid.
* give me your time frame (i am not rush.), take your time, deliver me subject by subject
* I need partial part of each subject/topics ( as a sample/ your skill)
* If you can make visual presentation. Will pay extra. For future work. (not important now)