I have an established travel/vacation site for sale. You can review the details of the site at [url removed, login to view]
Your job before I accept your bid:
1. send me a list of where, how you will sell my site and how much it will cost to sell.
2. send me an estimate of time it will take to sell (quicker the better).
3. NOTE: I tried to sell it on ebay, but I had no luck. I have a sales page for ebay if you need it.
1. I will be paying only after the site is sold and when the monetary transaction has completed with the new owner.
2. If you can sell it within 2- 4 weeks (or within reasonably short time), I will pay you 5% of the sold price as bonus (e.g. if you sell my site for $22,000.00, you will get $1100.00 as bonus).
3. If you feel you cannot sell the site at my expected amount ($22K - $25K) and within 2 – 4 weeks, then do not bid.
The website sale will include:
1. website, graphics, and files
2. domain name (i.e. [url removed, login to view]). The site has page rank 3 for google and the site has been around since July 2003.
3. 88 weeks of Cancun palace resort membership which can be traded with RCI and is worth $18 K - $22 K. RCI membership is not included with the sale of the site.
4. The ownership of those weeks will be transferred to new owner after payment clears. (transfer fee will be covered by me).
5. 1 week of pre-paid all inclusive Cancun Palace resorts (not including air fare) worth up to as much as $3000
I want this site to be sold between $22K to $25K. Currently, this site is not making much money due to lack of marketing and time but this is good for an individual who has business already or for those who like to travel and yet have side business to take advantage of tax write off. I’ve already sold few weeks to friends & co-workers, through internet and word of mouth. Currently it’s generating few bucks on google adsense. Income can be improved with the owner that has travel experience & time.