This is the continuation of a project previouslly started with the same original freelancer.
1. This is a reposted project that requires that we completed 600 telephone surveys of cellular stores located in Puerto Rico jurisdiction.
2. We can't make calls to the following kind of stores: AT&T, Claro, Open Mobile, Boost Mobile, T-Mobile.
3. If the store is Non-Exclusive, the calls are permitted.
4. We have a primary list that contains around 200 stores that already were work by the previous Freelancer and us. Stores marked in yellow color are stores that doesn't require a call. Stores marked in Red color needs to be called to validate their address. Validation consits only of searching the store in google maps and be sure that they appear.
5. We extracted another list from Google Forms that contains around 300 stores. With this list, the Freelancer need only to validate which stores are not included in the primary list and search for their address in Google Maps. Agaian, stores that doesn't appear in Google Maps needs to be call but not to make the survey again, just to validate their address.
6. We included an additional list extracted from our website that contains around 160 stores. Most of all stores were already called. So the Freelancer needs to verify that the stores in this list are not included in the previous 2 lists. The ones that were not included, needs to be called and do the SURVEY and the validation in Google Maps.
7. We sent to the Freelancer some local yellow pages and other stores locators links. Thos will be use to make the Surveys by phone and enter the information in Google Forms. Obviously, the Freelancer needs to validate the address in Google Maps (just the validation).
8. In the introduction part of the Survey, the freelancer will identify himself as a representative of Bussiness Inteligence PR.
9. In case that the clients ask, Tracfone has 3 Brands that runs in Puerto Rico: Simple Mobile, Net10 and Go Smart.
10. There are four important questions on the survey: a. If the customer is interested in unlocked phones offers. b. If the customer is interested in Safelink. c. If the customer is interested in Tracfone (the 3 brands that we mentioned before). d. If the customer is interested in NonWireless products.
11. Last question is comments. There we can input the Actual Master Agent that the customer reports. This is in case that the client sells Tracfone.
12. Safelink needs to be emphasized. With this brand, the client will have the opportunity to grow his store traffic and sell other accessories or phones to the client. Freelancer needs to be clear about Safelink offers entering to their site (eg. It could be a free Phone or a Sim with a phone that the potential customer has).
13. Valid addresses can’t be PO Box or PMB or HC.
14. Communication between the Freelancer and us must be on a daily basis.
15. If the survey was completely made, will be considered valid toward the 600 goal no matter if the client is not interested in any of our products.
16. Other minor details were shared with the Freelancer by whatsapp.
17. Project will be completed in 7 calendar days.
18. The 3 first lists needs to be consolidated in the main spreadsheet. The other surveys just need to be recorded in Google Forms.
19. There’s opportunity for other future projects after we finish this one.
20. As soon as the first 3 list are completed, it must be sent to us in order to input the clients on Google Maps. This will be the consolidated file.
21. The Freelancer requested a full Milestone payment for the completed job. No partial Milestones were negotiated.
22. Stores names may appear more than one time because the owners could have more than one location. But each location needs to have a unique physical address.
23. Communication must be made contacting the owner of the store or the manager. Can’t be a regular employee.