We need someone to call a list of companies, gauge their interest in getting a new website and set appointments with the account manager. These are companies which are paying $$$$ to exhibit at large industry conferences but have a terrible web presence. Most of them are going to the conference to make sales, and need a website which supplements their sales position.
The objective is simple - call, pitch the service, set an appointment.
- All the calls are for companies based in the US
- If you have a Vonage device, we can allocate a phone number.
- We're providing you with ~100 numbers to call in a spreadsheet with names and some background information.
- This is an ongoing position and there is plenty of work. You can commit to however long you can do.
- Our current appointment setter is about to take maternity leave. When she comes back in 6 months (if you're still around), you'll have a partner to work with :)
HOW DOES IT PAY?
Your rate is dependant upon your experience in telemarketing, cold-calling, etc. Having experience with creative agencies is a plus, but does not impact your rate. In the past we've paid $17/hour - $30/hour.
QUALIFICATIONS + REQUIREMENTS
- Must be a native American-English speaker.
- Only hiring from the USA.
- We will not work with a team, unless the entire team meets these qualifications.
- Let's have a conversation before we start to hammer out any questions.
- Must have a good internet connection where our call quality isn't affected when speaking over VoIP.
- Hours are generally flexible, but the people to call are in central standard time. Calls should be made during normal working hours.
- Please give me the answer to 2 + 5 in your proposal.
- Please keep your proposal very brief (1 - 2 paragraphs is ideal) If it's long, it won't impress me at all, I promise. I'd love to know about your experience, instead of how amazing you are :)
- Please do not reach out to me by any means other than through Freelancer.com.
That's all! Questions are always welcome!