Appointment Setting by Telephone – Work from Home
About the Job:
Financial product development firm is seeking an experienced, mature telephone sales professional to help busy executives set appointments with other executives. Successful applicant must be able to understand business concepts and answer basic business questions. Previous experience calling on or selling to decision makers in a corporate setting is a plus. Former Executive Assistants welcome.
Calls are usually made to an Executive Assistants (not the final decision maker) to book a telephone conference call. Most calls are to people we have previously contacted. No direct selling, negotiations or closing sales required. We currently book approximately 65% of appointments we attempt.
This position has great potential for someone who is successful is opening doors. No cap on earnings, benefits include:
1. Hourly base pay with a bonus for each appointment, plus generous bonus for each contract
2. Training provided specific to this industry
3. Possible to work from home
1. Professional presentation, outstanding communications skills, verbal and written
2. Energetic, self motivated and self disciplined
3. Able to quickly present value proposition with skills to overcome objections, get past gatekeepers and identify decision makers
4. Basic Microsoft Office experience; Word, Excel … plus CRM database experience helpful, must keep records of calls and responses
5. Part-time commitment required, including mornings in the Eastern Time Zone
If you have these skills please reply with resume. No phone calls or agencies, please.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1727 på dette job
I have very good communication skills. I have experience marketing Tourist packages in India. Now I am settled in France. I can do your work to your satisfaction.
i am a very out going person, i am redy to start as soon as possible. i am available 24 hrs. a week. this job seems to be fairly easy so we should have no problems what so ever. thank you for your time, cody toman