THIS PROJECT IS ONLY FOR SERVICE PROVIDERS BASED IN SINGAPORE - PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO APPLY FROM OTHER COUNTRIES.
The project involves making telephone contact with approximately 50 Private Banks in Singapore to gather the following information:
1. NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS of CEO
2. NAME and EMAIL ADDRESS of Head of Wealth Management
You will need to do "web research" to find the contact phone numbers for the 50 Private Banks.
We are building a database of PRIVATE BANK senior management contacts - information will need to be entered into an Excel spreadsheet.
There will also be email followup work after the initial exercise.
You will need to be based in Singapore, ideally "speak like a Singaporean (lah)" very fluent and articulate in English, and have excellent skills in TELE-RESEARCH (getting people and email contact info) and/or TELEMARKETING.
• Excellent written & spoken English skills
• Motivated self-starter & fast learner, able to work under own supervision
• Great Organizational and planning skills
• Great Communication skills
• Great Information gathering/research and information monitoring skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Nice personality and good inner smile that shines thru on the phone calls
1. Respond with your local Singapore contact phone number, otherwise your bid will be ignored.
2. Send me your latest resume, relevant experience, and why you believe you would deliver excellent results for this project
3. Suggest how long such a project would take (based on your Tele-Research experience) - total number of hours, elapsed time (how many days from start to finish)
4. Let me know what pay rate you are offering & what your availability is
Thank you in advance!