We are a relatively new online job site specialising in expatriate and foreign language job vacancies within Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Our clients are employers and recruiters specifically seeking foreigners and bilingual staff.
We are seeking a dynamic, go-getting B2B Sales Executive based in Singapore, to join our expanding online recruitment business on a commission only basis and exclusively lead our Asia Pacific (APAC) sales operation.
This completely autonomous will require you utilise your extensive sales experience to:
* Development your own personal sales pipeline of leads from right across the Asia Pacific region.
* Provide proactive management to won accounts - capitalising on the retention of their business and subsequent revenue.
* Perform minor administrative tasks to enable the company to support your sales and account management efforts.
The successful candidate will need to:
* Be physically based in Singapore
* Have at least 3 years direct experience in a B2B sales acquisition role; building and nurturing your own client portfolio.
* Have a slight understanding of the recruitment process.
* Have a real passion for providing high quality results and service through precise and effective communication.
* Have a reliable computer, Microsoft office 2007/2010 suite and a Skype account.
* Speak English fluently without a strong accent.
This is an ideal business opportunity for someone wishing to work virtually whilst being supported by a fast growing international company. Your enthusiasm and entrepreneurial spirit will be rewards with uncapped earnings through our generous and transparent commission structure – paid monthly.
Although this is a freelance position and encourage a work/life balance, we do required a commitment of 20 hours per week worked over 5 days for 4 weeks (80 hours in total).
The successful applicant must have already made their own self-employment/trading license arrangements. Proof of this will be required.
Project trial is for 1 month (80 hours). Possibility to continue after trial, based on performance. When bidding, interested freelancers should provide the fee in which they wish to be paid per successful transaction (conversion) registered in system within their sales territory.
Project trial target = 100 conversions