Based on your study of the concept of typical sequences, use Matlab/Simulink simulation to:
1. Take a random piece of text that has at least 1000 word.
2. Encode the text into NRZ-L binary data.
3. Modulate the data using a binary ASK modulator. Use the baseband representation of the signals.
4. Add noise to the transmitted signal. The noise range should be from 0, 1,...,14 dB.
5. Demodulate the received signal and regenerate the binary data.
6. Calculate the BER, and compare it to the theoretical BER.
7. Regenerate the text and compute the character error rate.
Write a report no more than 20 pages (font size 12 points, one and a half line spacing)
o Overview of line coding, digital modulation and its applications, BER, SER, etc.
o Detailed simulation results and discussion for every step.
o You should submit a hard copy of your report, and a soft copy that includes your
o Each group should present the simulation and results in class and be ready to answer
questions. The presentation is for 10 minutes.
o The project can be conducted individually, or in groups of two. Groups of three only
for exceptional cases.
1. The report should include the detailed derivations, software codes, or any other tool used to achieve the results.
2. The report should be submitted as soft and hard copies.
3. Comments should be used to explain the derivation/code procedure step-by- step.
4. The work on this assignment should be conducted in groups of two. All types of plagiarism should be avoided; violating these rules will result in marks loss, or
work disqualification. Examples of plagiarism include:
a. Using published work without referencing
b. Copying coursework
c. Collaborating with any person out of your group.
d. Submitting another person's work as one's own
e. The use of unacknowledged material published on the web
f. Copying another student's results
As I am a telecommunication engineer I have worked on these kinds of projects several times before. So I am a professional in it and can write a neat report for you as well.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $118 på dette job
Hi, I have research in wireless communication. I have submitted many projects in matlab in wireless communication. I can submit your project in given time. If you award me your project, I shall thankful to you.