Compact Tri-Band Horizontally Polarized
Omnidirectional Antenna for UAV Applications.”
My requirements are under:
I have designed a Tri-band antenna using HFSS.
I am not able to find explanations for a few difficulties. I will share all the simulation files. The freelancer needs to answer the questions. The further details will be shared in the chatbox
1. What is first order, second order, and third order resonant mode of an antenna?
2. How is determined:
(a) The size and location of two slits. (Mathematical Formula)
(b) Size and location of coaxial feed to tapered patch. (Mathematical Formula)
(c) Size of the metal box. (Mathematical Formula)
(d) The criteria and mathematical expression for extension of the folded tapered patch.
3. How to realize folded patch in HFSS?
4. How antenna efficiency is related to antenna size?
5. How Nylon Bolts and Teflon Pads are realized in HFSS software?
6. How the dimensions of Nylon Bolts and Teflon Pads are calculated mathematically?
7. How Teflon pins with approximate dimensions and positions have been derived?
8. What do we mean by slit optimization in our design and how it is achieved?
4 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $172 timen for dette job
Hi Employer! I am Matlab developer and have been working since last 6 years. I have checkout the description. I am waiting for you over the chat. Thank you!