Security Program Education
The objective is to create one of the following types of training materials. We will not be entering the contest but designing material that can be presented on the GSU website, [url removed, login to view] website or another social media format. This assignment is to showcase GSU student work. All work will be considered under open license.
FISSEA Security Awareness, Training & Education Contest Information
Showcase one of the following awareness, training, and/or education items you use as a part of your Security program.
• Awareness Posters (must be approved for display and posted on campus)
• Awareness Website (must be accessible)
• Awareness Newsletter (PDF format must include link of a blog or website that published your article)
• Awareness Video - please limit to 10 min, post to a video sharing site for general viewing.
• Presentation for GSU or community (must schedule and present)
• Must include link to paper or video if posted.
Entries must have a security theme and all entries must be original. Entries are to be submitted in PDF or PowerPoint file formats only An exception: if your video or website is accessible to the public and a link to the content can be provided, you may provide a link in your submission in lieu of a PDF or PowerPoint file.