We're looking for a Technical Writer to author, edit, and review product documentation. In this role, you’ll work with internal resources and attend meetings to gather, write, and publish technical information for our varied audiences. You’ll produce a variety of top quality materials such as technical documentation, infographics, screenshot markups and potentially scripts for videos
As a successful Technical Writer at 360F (Singapore) Pte Ltd, you’re motivated, passionate, and thrive in the fast-paced culture of a dynamic and evolving startup company. You have strong writing skills, the ability to synthesize technical content from an SME and create documentation materials that clearly explain the topic/task to the relevant users group. We like to move quickly and win together, so a self-starter who thrives under pressure and enjoys team successes.
• Development of concise, clear, and accurate technical and functional information, primarily written, specific to user and audience needs.
• Gather and analyse technical and product information to document new or changing product functionality.
• Write, format, edit, review and proof procedural and technical information for technical and non-technical users.
• Support to build and maintain client aids that go beyond traditional documentation, such as online video, demos etc.
• Create tutorials to help internal and external end customers use a variety of software packages.
• Learn complex concepts and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and understood by users.
• Maintain a library of application documentation cataloguing it for internal and/or external use.
• Publish and maintain templates for written documentation produced (technical specifications, RFP responses etc) ensuring a consistent “look and feel”.
• Bachelor’s/ [login to view URL] degree in relevant technical field. BA/Master’s degree in journalism, English, marketing, business administration, is a plus.
• 3+ years of technical writing experience
• Experience working in a product company, preferably with a B2B SaaS company and/or financial industry.
• A self-starting attitude with strong motivation to deliver accurate, timely user documentation under minimal supervision, and in fast-paced development cycles.
• Strong team interaction, collaboration, and negotiation skills, the ability to work with geographically dispersed teams, and an independent initiative to engage with project stakeholders.
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum software development teams.
• Experience working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) both in person or remote.
• Experience in prioritizing and understanding lifecycle of documentation from pre-release through on going maintenance.
• Experience creating infographics such as diagrams, screenshots, workflows, graphs etc.
• Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for B2B audiences.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
26 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $25/timen for dette job
I have seen your advertisement for a position of a technical writer. I feel that I fit the description and the requirement, and I am up to the task given the chance. Kindly contact me on the channel for more details
I have all the experience, knowledge and responsibility to get this work and be the best at it, I have worked on many similar projects in witch I have develop the attitude and the perfect profile for this job.
Greetings! I am a pharmacist by profession and have done MBA Marketing too. I can provide you me services at cost mentioned. I will share my sample work of content writing if you want me to do so. Regards
Hello, I can help you out with the task. I have sufficient experience to write content in the most effective and creative ways. Kindly text me over the chats we discuss further. Thank you