I'm searching for a US native person to assist me with some website content.
As the topics relate to the tool industry, it's important to have at least some basic knowledge in various tools so as to not write anything wrong.
The tasks will include:
- Proofreading/light editing
- Writing blog articles
* Have a technical background, ideally someone with mechanical qualifications
* Be a native English speaker (ideally US)
* Have a logical mind and be able to work with text containing variables (ex: The %product% is %height% inch tall and %width% inch wide)
* Be able to deliver in reasonable delays. I'm not the kind to put pressure, but having to wait 4 weeks for 500 words of proofreading is way too long.
* Be a man (no offense, ladies, but we're talking tools to an essentially male audience) or show significant knowledge in tools
* NOT be an agency
* NOT believe that "technical" means "VPN content"
When writing, the overall topic for each piece of content will be provided, as well as eventual keywords to use and a couple of aspects to cover.
Content will have to be 100% original, otherwise it wont be paid.
Please also start your application with the word "ACDC" otherwise it will immediately be discarded.
There's PLENTY of work for the right person (especially in blog writing), as it's for 3 different websites. There's new tasks on a weekly basis.
Please answer these 3 questions in your application:
*What is your education background?
*Think about the topic, and tell me what could the word "run" mean?
*What is your rate per 1000 words of proofreading? Per 1000 words of spinning/rewriting? Per 1000 words of writing?
Any incomplete application will go straight to the bin.
Thanks for reading.