I need a writer who is fluent in US ENGLISH to assist on the documentation of a web application that we have developed.
The result should be that our web application is fully documented in HTML and PDF.
The deliverables will include:
- Screen shots (not of the full screen, but of portions that the documentation is referencing)
- Table of contents (HTML linked to relevant areas)
- Documentation based upon the areas of the web application (simple backup, advanced backup, restore, my computer, task manager, manage filters).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MS Word and HTML