I’m looking for part-time writer/rewriter and hoping to build long term relationship.
Here are the requirements.
- Carefully read the original article and digest it, then use your own word and manually rewrite the article. (I'll give you all exactly sources)
- In addition, the articles must be at least 85% unique; they will review through Copyscape and Plagiarism Detect for plagiarism. If an article you submit to me does not pass Copyscape nor has spelling and punctuation mistakes, you will not pay for that article until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval.
- The keywords provided need to be used in a logical, conversational manner throughout the articles.
- Have correct grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Give article a new title
- Submitted articles should either be in .txt
- Duration: one week.
- You agree that upon payment, all rights to the rewritten articles transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce or re-use these articles in any manner, both online and offline.
- The articles include various topics include IT technology, satellite tv, satellite installation and more.
- I will give you an article to rewrite as test when you bid (if you'll be done, I'll pay 1$ for this one article)
- I'll give more exactly details via GAF mail.
- I will not be able to pay if not all requirements in this listing are meet, so please don't bid if you can't meet these requirements.
- Please be able to communicate 1-2 times per day via email or messenger.
Please place your bid here for 17 articles. The original articles are from 500 - 700 words and I need them rewritten into 500-550 words article. Max bid USD35.
Please type this in your private message to me..
"Freelance rewrite's" so I know you read and understand the requirements.
- A NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKING writer must write all articles. The rewriting will need to be concise and to the point. I can't accept articles just filled with fluff words meant to fill space.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
Hi Sir. I can rewrite a very good and concise artcle for you. You can try e-mailing me one. My email is , meannedeocampo at yahoo from there you can decide. Thank you.
Dear Sir/Ma'am, Would you please kindly have a look at my message in your inbox? I shall be looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you. Sincerely yours, richbestnextg