I am reposting the entire project with all the details.
Specifically looking for electronics engineers (who know what’s in and out) with excellent English.
I have 3 electronics project reports, which were executed as part of curriculum however the details of the project are incomplete and not everything is documented in detail.
Of 3 project, 2 of them were experimental projects which were successfully implemented and 1 of them was a mini project from EFY Magazine (so, all detailed are already given).
All projects are based on microcontroller and 2 of them have circuit diagram (1 from magazine and 1 experimental), and 1 of them has just got block diagram (this needs to have circuit diagram detailing connections).
The following are the tasks are to be executed to conclude the complete of this report (project):
1) Analyze / research the circuit diagram and rewrite the report based on existing/new data explaining HOW the project was executed (including the sub-steps such as burning the microcontroller, writing the embedded code (I’ll provide the code), designing and printing pcb, mounting devices, soldering., etc – writing the report as if you have executed the project)
2) At least 1000 words for each project with no grammatical mistakes what so ever, and strictly no copy past and no plagiarism
3) Follow guideline (see below)
The circuit diagram is attached.
The guideline used to check your adherence would include following:
1) Usage of theoretical knowledge (Theory of microcontroller / microprocessor)
2) Conceptual knowledge (working principle of microcontroller)
3) Usage of above theoretical and conceptual knowledge to define and execute the project (what is the theory and principle behind microcontroller? why did u choose specific microcontroller? How did u program microcontroller to support devices? )
4) Problem solving (what problem occurred during project execution? and how did u solve it?)
5) Usage of tools, techniques and resources to execute the circuitry (tools used for designing and printing PCB, process of burning microcontroller, soldering)
The important part of the guideline is about knowing HOW project was executed.
If one can answer HOW project was executed it would actually cover all the points in guideline.
Also, I won't mind if you plan to deliver in 2 weeks time or so.
All I concern is the quality of report instead of quickness.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $312 på dette job
Sir, we are a group of academic writers and Electrical Engineers with 5 years of experience. Please consider our services, Quality is our Guarantee. Regards
Hello..Im Electrical-Electronics Engineer..I have experience the microcontroller programing and circuit [url removed, login to view] you accept my offer i can do this.