Assignment 2; A 3000 word essay on one of the below:
1. Outline and critically assess ‘risk factor and risk based prevention’ approaches to young
2. What, if anything, does the perspective of cultural criminology add to our
understandings of youth crime?
3. ‘The greatest achievement of youth justice in the twentieth century was the
establishment and acceptance of penal welfarism’. Discuss
4. ‘The rationale of juvenile justice is, and always has been, one of punitive incarceration’.
Evaluate this statement drawing on material from at least two countries.
5. Write a report entitled; Young Offenders: A Critical Evaluation of Restorative Justice.
I will be using Copyscape it needs to be unique.