I have presentations (converted to PDF format) on Data Structures, algorithms, sorting, searching techniques, linked lists, pointers, trees, graphs..etc
for each presentation, I need to create 20 multiple choice questions, each with 4 options. Need to provide explanation for each correct as well as incorrect answer. This is to be embedded in a learning management system academic project.
One needs to have good understanding of Datastructures and programming concepts, you can search net for questions
I will provide sample documents.
There are total 4 presentations.
If interested, respond immediately.
1. 20 questions mandatory for each session
2. Questions should relate to the contents of the presentation
3. exactly 4 options required for each question.
4. there should be only one correct answer.
5. Explanation required for each correct as well as for incorrect answer. (Explanation of each answer must be one at least paragraph.)
6. The aim is that end user should understand why the answer is incorrect or correct.
7. Questions needed for intermediate level candidates.
10 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $82 for dette job
H, I'm an IT engineer, well know about Data Structure, would be of great help to you. You are view my profile for my multiple skills. Thanks Mandeep Dhalor