Your role here is awesome, flex your technical skills in software development, support, QA & dev ops all under the one big hat.
You'll already have a number of projects under your belt that your proud of, developed using Node and React. Mongo is our DB of choice, and that should not scare you.
You have heard of and worked with microservices. You are confident, and you love contributing your ideas to the final solution, and then implementing the code that gets it done. Attention to detail? Perfect, that’s what we need! We are agile and lean – but with software touching thousands of people every day quality is key!
Most of all you will bring value to your team, and love working with the same passion for quality and creativity as those around you.
In return, we'll provide a great working environment within a friendly, supportive team, with ongoing development in a company that really cares about its people.
As a key player in our technical team you will need to:
• Know words like Node, Mongo, React, Docker, Lambda, GIT
• Have a keen eye to detail. A key part of your role is QA and testing, reviewing releases prior to production. Your software development skills will help you analyse and identify problems early – before our customers see it.
• Maintain, monitor and troubleshoot our growing infrastructure. Drive efficiencies & stability in the architecture.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills, communication, problem solving. We are people people our clients are too. We all know the tech, but we make sure we communicate.
• Show experience with infrastructure, we use AWS with a growing number of microservices!
Australia / New Zealand freelancers preferred.