Day Translations is a global translation and interpreting company. We help improve worldwide communication through accurate, localized translations, interpretation and outsourcing services, and a wide variety of tailored language solutions for individuals, organizations, and businesses of all sizes.
We are looking for Freelance Teachers to join our team of educators and create short video lessons. Your work should help viewers cultivate interest in learning a language by presenting language facts, "how-to" tips, pronunciation, phrasing, etc. You must have in-depth knowledge of how to make learning an easy and meaningful process.
Your duties will include recording and editing the video to be posted on our official YouTube channel as part of the Learn a Language with Day Translations (LLDT) series.
As the Freelance Teacher you will:
- Record short video lessons in a comprehensive manner and use visual/audio means to facilitate learning if needed;
- Edit video material and provide a final product to our Marketing team;
- Interact with the Marketing team at Day Translations and follow the guidelines provided.
To qualify for the Freelance Teacher position you should:
- Be a native speaker of the language you are teaching;
- Be an experienced language teacher;
- Have video-editing skills;
- Have strong communication and presentation skills;
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English (Native or C1);
- Having your own YouTube channel is preferred but not required.
Credits will be included with the YouTube video description and you will be allowed to share videos on your social media accounts.
Please visit our YouTube channel to learn more about the video series: [login to view URL]
When applying, share your relevant experience and portfolio, including your YouTube (or other social media) account.
In order to be considered, please answer these questions in your bid:
1. What is your native language?
2. List all the languages you speak fluently.
3. What is, in your opinion, a crucial skill for an online language teacher?
4. Please provide a summary of your video editing skills including the tools you are experienced with.