Need help migrating to a VPS. Here are the details:
1. Existing website running Zen-cart and webERP running on shared hosting at [url removed, login to view]
2. Purchased VPS with [url removed, login to view] (linux based, uses Plesk)
3. Purchased SSL certificate
4. System works great on shared hosting, need to migrate it over.
5. I'll provide necessary login information to both accounts
1. Move all files/databases from shared hosting to new VPS site
2. Insure proper operation of new site. Currently I'm stuck because the qmail system does not work on new site - I'm not a sysadmin, have no idea how to fix it easitly.
3. Install SSL certificate on VPS and adjust installation to use certificate as necessary (webERP should be 100% SSL, zencart should be SSL for checkout only)
3. Help manage a graceful migration from old server to new server. Given how DNS replicates slowly, I'm not sure how best to handle this.
I think for someone familiar with plesk, servers, etc - this would be a very quick project - like an hour probably.