IP devices in Network are:
1. Alcatel OXO Connect EPBX
2. IP Camera/s
3. Network Video Recorder
4. IP Phone of Alcatel (A wire from port of switch goes from switch to Phone and from Phone to PC)
5. PCs / Laptops
6. Cisco SG350-28PP – 8 pcs
7. Cisco SG500-28 – 1 pcs
8. Mikrotik Router CCR 1009-7G-1C-1S+
9. Ubiquitti 3 pcs of Access point – Long Range
Basic topology till now
We have split the office into 4 zones, all the 4 zones have 2 switches installed (Cisco SG350-28PP).
The server room has got the Mikrotik router and Cisco SG500-28 switch. From the server room we have 4 CAT6 wires running to each zone DBs to uplink the core switch from Server room to LAN DBs.
The LAN DBs in turn run wires to different devices – like IP Camera (POE), IP Phone (POE) and then connecting to PCs, directly to PCs, a few to unmanaged switches (places where we missed to put adequate number of ports).
1. Creating several VLAN so separate policies can be decided for all. (on Count 8)
2. Internet distribution (Planned to keep 4 ISPs) to be done with different policy. That is deciding primary, secondary and third internet for a particular VLAN in case of failures.
3. Restricting social networking / other websites as per category and time-based binding.
4. VPN / Port forwarding (Max 3-4) have to be done. This is required as we need to access IP EPBX / NVR
5. Activating Access points with different SSIDs (All three-access point should relay all 3 SSIDs). Out of three, two will have fix password (changed as per wish), other one (guest) will have the password which changes automatically daily (like a PIN).
6. VLAN configuration to be done at port of all switches as well. (Have to take care that phone and PC both run at several port of the switches)
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹25844 på dette job
hello every config we can do in requirment as long as its practical. like the third ssid password automatic change is not possible. if you have any doubts please ask. thanks
Hi sir, I have 3 years experience in Network domain. I have read all your requirements. I can help you to complete this project within 2 weeks.