1. Linux/CentOS, Apache, MySQL administration
2. Perl experience so you can make perl module installations as well as setup code changes online on the live website.
1. Manage and monitor the linux servers
2. Configure new servers and install required sofwares
3. Understand the existing system and existing Perl Code so you know where and how to tell the programmers to make modifications as required.
4. Have experience in securing servers as you'll be needed this
5. Troubleshoot speed and performance problems on the servers
6. Backup responsibilty and rollback tests of backups: Be responsible for data backup as well as move/copy data between servers as required.
7. Manage the MySQL server and it's permissions as well as optmizations/improvements.
8. 24hours 7d availability.
Please bid for 10 hours.
40 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $355 for dette job
Hi, My name is Alex and i have experience administering Linux servers since 2006 in ISP environments. I can do the sysadmin jobs for a good price for you