I'm looking for an experienced Sys Admin who can set up a new server for me. It comes installed with Ubuntu 8.04 LTS (Hardy Heron), but can be easily reconfigured if needed. I need a minimal LAMP solution to host a simple competition.
Here's basically what I need :
1) Install & configure the latest software.
2) Install Webmin (or something similar) so that a linux newbie like me can see what's going on.
3) Optimize the setup for maximum MySQL/PHP performance.
4) Check server & PHP/MySQL code for security holes.
5) Setup an infallible, frequent backup system.
6) Show me the important things I'll need to know to keep the system ticking over smoothly.
The site will be going live at the end of June, and we are expecting a lot of visitors. So I need someone who is NOT off on holiday between June 26th - July 10th, and could be called upon for some extra work if any unforseen problems arise.
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $130 for dette job
Hey buddy i can do it for you because i am working on the same platform what ever you are for more than 4 years and i am well experienced in handling, troubleshooting LAMP server stock.
Hello, I can do setup this linux server for you and secure it. And I am normaly online every day. I have 5+ Years as a linux system admin for webhosting companys.
Hi, I am dealing with technical Support and Server Maintenance. We are handling more than 80 remote servers. Please find here with more details in PMB.