We search for an expert who has exceptional good experience with hetzner on dedicated hosts running proxmox
we have multiple hosts which require a proxmox configuration for
- multiple VLANs
- multiple single public IPv4s
- multiple subnet public IPv4s
- multiple subnet for public and internal IPv6
Your job will be to setup properly proxmox working properly with routing
Afterwards the pfsense/opnsense firewall requires a DMZ to be able to forward packages to a dedicated the DMZ (VLAN) network
The runtime will be hetzner for the first part of the project. So you require good experiences on cloud + dedicated servers on hetzner!
Since we get often application/proposals of "experts" with no real hands on experience in the requested topic, please provide us:
- how big is your currently maintained network with opnSense (how many IPs, how many networks, how many VLANs)
- how is your opnSense connected to the internal network (bandwidth, technology, redundancy)?
- how many opnSense setups have you done in the last 2 years?
- how you ensure ongoing documentation of firewalls (topology, nat and firewall rules) with multiple administrative persons?
- what is the best practice for IPv4 and IPv6 setup?
We are searching for someone to get started with our new opnSense in real environment. We have a lab setup with already good experience in it.
Also we would like to have someone on the long run to take responsibility for the full firewall in the future.
Our expertise is about 25y+ in IT business, so do not try to trick us, we will evict you forever from our acceptance list. Play honest and fair and we do also. Name us your real experience and we may still consider you if you play honest, even if you have some lack of skills.
Also we do not disclose any budgets or hourly rates we want to pay. Please place your best bid, also do not try to ask us for the budget, since we will not answer.
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $23/timen for dette job
Hello, hope you're doing well. I would love to do your job, kindly consider me. I assure you that you'll get perfect results from my end. Regards, Mina J.