This project is to set up the basic framework for an online marketplace where business owners can raise capital from online investors similar to an Ebay. However, the product being sold are private shares in companies rather than merchandise. In order to maintain simplicity and speed in the online environment, minimal graphics are requested. An operational website is the first priority. There are two different types of users those looking for funding (account holder) and those looking to invest (investor)
1. Ability to develop accounts with screennames and passwords to be stored in database server
2. Ability for account holder to post "live" capital campaigns with descriptions of company to be funded, partner agreements, etc.
3. Ability for account holder to choose among different levels of funding (High - $1Million+, Middle - $100k -$1M Small - $10k-$100k and Micro - Less than $10k)
4. Ability for investor to search for specific levels of companies
5. Ability for investor to purchase shares of a company which would record data from purchase into the serve database
6. Purchases would require credit card information though this part of the programming could be deferred until site is operational.