I'm looking for somebody to create an install of CentOS 4.X on a VMWare virtual machine.
Document your steps and what is needed to maintain the system
* On VMWare
* Authentication to the OS and Subversion is done via an external LDAP server (we use active directory)
* The OS must be completely locked down for security
** only SSH access to OS (or be sitting at console)
** only http+SSL access to the subversion repository
* The OS must be self maintaining (auto updates)
* The must be an easy config web page to do the following (with proper security):
** turn trac access on and off
** turn websvn on and off
* Daily backup of all svn repositories. Please suggest a best practice for this.
* Must be allowed to add new repositories