1. To perform the above to Linux servers, Centos 5.5 or Opensuse 11.4 or Debian 5 variants only.
2. Server will be configured to accept connections from valid [url removed, login to view] client certificates only
3. Clients can be from devices and Oses that supports L2TP/IPSEC protocols (Android, iPhone/iPad, Blackberry, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and others).
4. Each client will have its own unique certificate
5. Certificate will be generated by our certificate server and delivered to the client. Certificate will be [url removed, login to view] if possible.
6. Certificate for CA will be [url removed, login to view]
7. Certificate for Server will be [url removed, login to view]
8. To configure iptables or use shorewall for NAT purposes to allow traffic to and from server/clients
9. We will provide [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] for your configuration, installation and testing purposes.
1. Roadwarrior clients (Dynamic IP) will be connecting to our L2TP/IPSEC gateway server (fix IP) using the Internet
2. Once connected, the clients is able to browse the internet anonymously using our gateway server securely.
1. A fully configured L2TP server with ability to accept connections from properly configured iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, Android, Windows and Mac Clients
2. Installation/Administrator guide to perform the same installation to additional server by our team