We need mobile application and website to track the movement on Google maps of a person carrying a mobile with a tracking application installed on it.
Need to develop an application to track the current position of a cell phone even on the move by location based system using Network based technique, GSM localization & GPS tracking.
GSM localization is the use of multilateration to determine the location of GSM mobile phones, usually with the intent to locate the user.
Network-based techniques utilize the service provider's network infrastructure to identify the location of the handset.
The Network-based techniques using triangulation concept.
There will be two versions of Mobile Application:
1. Network based application for low end devices: This application using triangulation algorithm finds the cell tower id of the nearest cell tower and sends it on the server. At the Server there is a database comprising the location of Cell Towers. There are two columns containing the location (Latitude & longitude) one pre populated data obtained from Google location based service or some other such free service etc and the other populated by the GPS based application (2 below) installed on the High End Devices.
2. Application installed on GPS enabled High end devices: Besides the above functionality this application will have an additional functionality to upload the latitude and longitude provided by GPS device. This will link cell tower id with the correct latitude and longitude provided by the GPS. This data needs to be stored in the database at the server. We may loose satellite signals in some building and some areas and there we can use GSM and network based technique to gather the information
• The administrator will log into the website to update the details of the vehicle no along with the details of his cell phone.
• Administrator is shown a webpage consisting of list of phone models like nokia, motorola, iphone etc.,
• Once the Administrator provides all these information we can check if the handset is GPS compatible or has GPS in them , if it does then we would instruct the user to install the software version 2 else software version 1.
• We should send our application software component to his phone through sms/email or download link which ever is possible in the scenario.
• And once the user checks his sms/email/link and selects to install the software component, the software should be installed in his phone.
• This software should locate the cell phone and save the information in our database with the information like time date, location.
• We can show that information in the other web page his location and also a google map pin pointing to the exact location at the present time and continuously recording and saving his position details all the time.
• We must also show in the Google maps which highlights the path he traveled at a particular time interval Say for example 10 am user is in Delhi and at 11 am he is in Gurgaon we should show the path in the Google map highlighting the path. While plotting the location the latitude and longitude obtained by GPS and populated in the database should be given priority.
• Once the website is open we can display the time, date, and location along with that we need to store that information like time, date, location based on the longitude and latitude stored in the database saved by the application.
• We should also provide the history of the trips for a particular time period, for a particular vehicle no.
The list of phones the software component should be developed for are
2. Nokia (Symbian)
3. Other low end Devices
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2847 for dette job
Can help... I am an expert... please check my reviews, qualifications and latest projects i have worked on... please give me more details so that i can give you an accurate bid...