NOTE: please read the brief below before submitting your Offer. The question in the brief must be answered in the comment to the offer. Any offers without an answer or with generic comments will be rejected.
Behind the scenes, we use React Native to originate the data - events that happen during the day.
Widget is split into two equal parts and presents two data points: 3 upcoming events of Type A and 1 upcoming event of type B. Design and draft example draft will be provided (Swift + SwiftUI)
The app is similar to Calendar, so we have the list of two types of events that need to be shown in the widget:
- Left side: 3 upcoming events with a fixed Start time
- Right side: 1 upcoming event (another type of event)
All those events are known upfront (on application open) and can be passed to the App in two ways:
- Raw list of events for the day (aka Widget needs to accommodate logic to show specific events in Timeline (filter)
- Only needed events (aka App passes only necessary information)
Question to be answered:
- As the widget must always be up to date, what is the best way to pass the information to the Widget. In theory, we can use Background fetch in the App to refresh the widget information approx. every 15 minutes, but is it the right solution?
Scope of work:
- Work only on Widget - design (polishing/helping) and most importantly code logic. For an experienced Engineer the task should not take more then a few hours to finish.
9 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €479 timen for dette job
I am a software developer with more than 2 years of experience. I have worked on Swiftui for more than 1 Year now and have apps for multiple clients. Please connect so that we can discuss this further.