Looking for someone to help me build an Apple TV tvOS app. The app should use TVML. I'm also a developer, just not enough time to get this done right now.
I currently have Roku, Android TV, and Amazon Fire TV apps for the same video content. I want the same basic concept using tvOS.
It does not have to be anything beyond a basic template. Nothing fancy is necessary. I can provide the logo and app name. There is no login or password necessary. No information is tracked.
How the other apps run, tvOS app should work the same way.
- Categories Feed: Pull data from 1 remote XML feed containing the 4 current categories. The XML contains Category Title and Category Feed Url for each categories feeds (see the next item).
- Separate Feed Files: Then pull videos data from each url of the 4 separate remote XML feeds that contain videos data for these 4 categories. (1 feed for each category).
- Each video has: url to video file, url to video image, video title, short summary, video length in seconds.
- tvOS app must be able to automatically handle it if I add additional categories to the main Categories Feed.
Basic layout for all apps:
- Home screen is a grid. It contains 1 row for each category that contains a left/right scrollable list of all films for that category.
- If you click a film, it takes you to it's individual page. This page shows Video Title, Video Image, short summary, and video length in minutes.
- You click Play to start watching the film
- The app must be able to play VAST2 video commercials/advertisements.
- They click "Play", and before the video starts playing, advertising must be shown. The app must call a VAST2 xml url 3 times and play any ads that have been returned.
- A video being played must also pause every 6 minutes, call the VAST2 url 3 times, and play any ads that have been returned. Then it continues the video. Then stops after another 6 minutes. Repeating the process until the video is fully watched.
Open to suggestions:
I did a little research and I think you can use interstitial ads for this. Maybe you know a better way? If TVML can not handle VAST2, I will consider Swift.
If you understand the project, please state in your comments whether you would TVML to handle the project.
3 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1245 på dette job
Hello Sir, We are an Indian development company here. we have checked your posted details here and want more clarification in it, so message us to discuss on it more then we will able to move on it. Thanks