Færdiggjort

Fix & finish existing Sugar SuiteCRM project -- 2

Fix & finish existing Sugar SuiteCRM project. We have a current Sugar CRM running for our business that was not properly finished. We need to make some changes, and take it to completion. From our view, the project is around 70% done, wee need to design and build the remaining 30% and include some training for the users.

Evner: SugarCRM

Se mere: sugarcrm design, phpbb forum existing site design, finish swedish jewelry design, project managing joomla conversion existing web site, fix design 750, purchase existing blog design, crm project addon sugar, integrate wordpress blog existing site design, integrate wordpress existing web design

Om arbejdsgiveren:
( 0 bedømmelser ) Hornsby, Australia

Projekt ID: #9766066

Tildelt til:

sukum

Hi, I am a SugarCRM developer and PHP programmer. I will be able to make the necessary customizations to your suitecrm instance. Regards, Sukum

$20 AUD / time
(79 bedømmelser)
7.2

14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $19/time for dette job

indivar

Hi, I have reviewed your requirements about required experienced SugarCRM Developer. I am very much comfortable with accomplishing your vision. Some of the work done by us: 1. Made custom modules, their layou Flere

$20 AUD / time
(6 bedømmelser)
5.6
arunsingla32

*Expert in PHP/MySQL-- Experienced SugarCRM developer Hi there, Hope you are doing great!! I have taken a detailed look at your job description and understand your expectations. Let’s discuss your requirement Flere

$14 AUD / time
(5 bedømmelser)
4.5
fixfin

Hi We are confident that we can accomplish the project as per your requirement. You are requested to go through our Profile to know our domain knowledge and our Services. We have done lots of customization on Sug Flere

$11 AUD / time
(9 bedømmelser)
3.8
webcrmtech

Thanks for your invitation. Can you suggest which version of SugarCRM / Suitecrm you are using and list of pending tasks.

$26 AUD / time
(7 bedømmelser)
3.4
origamisolution

Thank you for reviewing my qualifications. I am a high-level programmer and who prefers to work alone. I do not outsource any projects in order to maintain quality control. I provide free project support from beginning Flere

$16 AUD / time
(1 bedømmelse)
2.6
waft

Hello, Hope you are fine.. Have experience in working on SuiteCRM, Zoho CRM, Civic CRM. We did work on customization and new design integration. Can you pls share the complete changes list with me? So that I c Flere

$14 AUD / time
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
seekdeveloper

Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement. I have great experience working on /SugarCRM/PHP/MySQL/HTML5/jQuery/Wordpress/Magento/Joomla/Drupal/AngularJS/node.js/CSS3/Java/Python/Django/Javascript/ Flere

$36 AUD / time
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
shashankjain101

Hello I am Shashank working with Advanz 101 Business Systems Inc. I have read the entire description and Our company could be of help for . We have done 150+ Projects on SugarCRM & SuiteCRM where we have done Im Flere

$20 AUD / time
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
diwaninfotech

Hi, We are a team of highly expertise in new technologies and want to grow our business with believe in client satisfaction. We have worked on Sugar CRM and have good knowledge in this. Thanks

$12 AUD / time
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
araj4wr

Hi, I read your job description and I am interested in working on this project. I have 8 years of experience in developing SugarCRM Enterprise Edition, and two years of experience in SuiteCRM developemnt. I have Flere

$40 AUD / time
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
SoftEngineer

Hi, am a wbe development expert and would like to help you in finishing this project, waiting your selection Regards,

$11 AUD / time
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
nbkapadiya

A proposal has not yet been provided

$10 AUD / time
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0
DynamicCRM

Hello Sir, CRM development is our core expertise. I have 12+ years of experience of customizing and development of CRM. Please have a look the CRM application on which I have recently worked, Please find the test Flere

$13 AUD / time
(0 bedømmelser)
0.0