I need help with firmware development for a GPS tracker prototype I'm building.
It will be based on the STM32 microcontroller and will use the SIM868 as the communications module for GPS/GPRS/BLUETOOTH.
- Set up communication between STM32 and SIM868 over UART using AT commands
- Sending GPS data to remote server over TCP/IP using a defined communication protocol (GT06/TK06 or other, open for suggestions)
- Reading and configuring of device parameters using SMS
- Reading accelerometer data over I2C using interrupts
- Reading 1 analog input and processing it using interrupts
- Reading 1 digital input and processing it using interrupts
- 2 digital outputs to control relays for example
- Reading and configuring of parameters using bluetooth, USB (COM port)
- Sending GPS data using MQTT
- STM32F401: [login to view URL]
- SIMCom SIM868: [login to view URL]