We would like to search for a R programmer with statistics and Time Series Regression Analysis experience, to program variables and manipulate data in R.
We would be analyzing the influencing factors that affect the fund flow of hedge funds using regression analysis (multivariate regression, time series regression). The position’s responsibilities and qualifications are described below.
Work Period: From Immediately to 3-4 weeks.
Project Completion Compensation: Total project pay is determined by your availability, hourly rate, and the project’s workload/competency level. We would do flat rate for the project.
Responsibilities: 1. Programming/model implementation
-programming in R to code our variables, and various other programming, data, statistics related tasks.
1. Bachelor’s, Master’s or PhD’s degree in Statistics/Econometric that used R significantly.
2. Minimum 5 years of experience implementing programming using R (must),
preferably statistical models.
3. Statistical Analysis Experience:
Time Series Regression Analysis.
4. Very good English communications skills in oral and writing.
5. Weekly availability to be at least 30 hours from now to 12/31 (to ensure flexibility).
6. Preferred to have experience with working with financial data and analysis.//////
To apply, email jasonl77799@[login to view URL] with the answers to below questions
1. Do you have a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Statistics degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, or closely related field? (please send a CV or resume with your application)
2. Number of years for R experience?
3. Approximately how often have you used R those years (such as 30 hours/w)?
4. Could you describe your R usage? Please include a more detailed description for the statistical programming usage, and a sample of a R script
5. What is your experience with implementation of Time Series Regression Analysis?
6. What is your weekly available hours that can dedicate to this work project up to 12/31?
7. Could you describe the extent of your statistical modeling experience?
8. What is the normal hourly rate you charge for freelance work?
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $512 på dette job
i will give 100% guarantee of results and try to complete your work in minimum time period. I have completed total 56 projects in freelancing with best review of client. R programmer expet
Hello, I have read what you exactly need. I have a great expertise in R Programming Language, Statistical Analysis, Statistics . Please feel free to ping me anytime so we can discuss budget and timeline. Thank you.
I have great skills in statistics and I am very good at R programming. Although I haven't done any project work yet, I have an ability to complete the given work in the given deadline.