1. Task description
- You will work with financial time series data sets, consisting of open, high, low and close prices and trading volumes. To be able to successfully perform this task, you should have in-depth expertise in statistics, machine learning, R programming and finance.
- You will first perform some exploratory data analysis to get to know the key issues with data characteristics and quality.
- Then you will apply statistical modelling and machine learning techniques to build a suitable model to forecast future values of those time series variables. You will also use the knowledge of the data and metrics to evaluate the developed model and related issues such as performance and (over)fitting.
2. Products: You will deliver the following:
- Very important: A clear, detailed explanation of the logic, thought process and steps you will perform, including mathematical expressions and assumptions of data and models when needed
- A program script in R
- A report based on the task description above
25 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $240 på dette job
Hi, I know finance, statistics and R-language very well. Also I have experience in machine learning and modelling. I can start on Monday. Please, let me know if you are interested in my proposal. Regards, Alex.
Hi, I have worked with timeseries forecasting using ARIMA & SARIMAX. I would like to work on your project. Let me know if you want to discuss further. Regards, Monir
Hello, I am a statistics student who is well versed with using R programming statistical software. I have also been practicing on Time series projects. Please feel free to contact me for further information. Thanks
I´m a Public Accountant and Data Scientist specialized in R / Python / SQL. I have more than 9 years of experience in the financial industry, taking care of several projects