point pattern analysis on crime dataset
Betalt ved levering
I am looking for an experienced data analyst to perform point pattern analysis on a crime dataset with the objective of detecting crime patterns. The dataset covers a spatial extent of a city/town of any time period. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in statistics and experience in analyzing spatial data. Key skills and experience required for the job include:
- Proficiency in statistical analysis software such as R
- Experience with spatial analysis and mapping tools such as ArcGIS or QGIS
- Familiarity with point pattern analysis techniques such as Ripley's K function
- Knowledge of crime data and crime mapping
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
The successful candidate will be expected to provide a detailed report on the analysis, including code, intro, discussion and conclusion. just basic point pattern analysis with including all the methods of it. PLEASE no PLAIGERISM.
Projekt ID: #36693024
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $46 timen for dette job
Hello. I can help with this research. I'm an experienced data analyst and I have experience in spatial analysis and Ripley's K using R. I can show an example of my work on this topic.
Hello, I am a seasoned data analyst, and I can help you with the analysis, and reporting. Kindly text me over the chats we discuss further. Thank you