I am in the process of building my own set of indicators to trade and all I need is the execution Robot for WIN with source code which can do the following:
1. Place Buy/Sell Orders with amount, entry level, stoploss and limit for selected symbol /account. All parameters taken from MSSQL database.
2. Place orders at market with amount, stopLoss and limit for selected symbol/ account
3. Remove selected orders for selected symbol/ account
4. Close selected trades/positions for selected symbol/ account
5. Get the list of ALL trades/positions for selected account
6. Close ALL trades/positions for selected symbol
7. Get the list of all currently opened orders
8. Get list of all orders for selected symbol and drop to csv file/database.
9. Change entry level, stoploss, limit for selected order/trade.
10. Get price history for selected symbol, interval and period and drop to MSSQL database.
11. Get the list of symbols available to trade
All Robot control comes from MSSQL database. As well as all results of any actions made (placing/removing/changing orders/trades) go to MSSQL Db.. All DB structure and detailed specs will be given to winner
Robot must be able to run for days, weeks and months without any interruptions and must be able to restore after restart.
Robot must have very simple interface showing the following information:
1. Robot Start Time
2. Current Time
3. Robot running time DDD/HH/MM/SS
4. Robot Application version
5. Data Load Symbol/StartTS/EndTS/Number of lines received.
6. Number of Data load requests executed
7. Number of Data load requests failed
8. Last Data load request text
9. Last Data Load response text
10. Last Data load request TS
11. Trading Account Name
12. Last RequestID executed
13. Number of executed requests (Orders/Trade s)
14. Last Request text
15. Last Response text
16. Last Request TS
17. Last request execution time in seconds (start from the time when request was sent and ending with time response was received.
18. Robot Data load Start/Stop ribbon button
19. Robot Request Execution Start/Stop ribbon button
20. Exit (To stop and shut down robot)
It should not be a problem as all these are standard functions for any robot properly written.
Please let me know what you think
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $714 på dette job
Nice project. As you can see from my profile, I have enough experience on blockchain and trading, FXCM Rest APIs. If you give me a chance, I will do my best for you. I want to discuss more via chat. Thanks//