Company Name: DSJ Media Links Pvt Ltd
About the company :DSJ Media Links Pvt Ltd is a budding news service provider company, headquartered in Bangalore. Its main portfolio is on crime reporting and news collections. Acting as a third party news providers, now DSJ would like to come up with its own app and would like to make its mark in every household. DSJ being the primary source of news services in Karnataka, started its operations since 2015, has now become the primary news providers for different prime channels in Karnataka as well as India.
Position: Server Developer/ Server architect/Cloud Server Designing Engineer/Cloud Infrastructure Engineer on Contract basis
Qualification: [url removed, login to view] – Computers/M.Tech-cloud computing, Database Management/MSc Computer or related field with relevant experience on contract basis.
Experience: Overall: 5-6 Years in Developing field
Relevant: 2-3 Years as Database Engineer/Server Developer/ Server coding/ Server architect/ Cloud computing Engineer/ Database Designing
Opportunity for AWS,Amazon Webservice , Python,unix,SaaS,Paas,Azure,Cloud, having Experience 2 - 7 years worked as freelancer or on projects related to server development from scratch.
- The Cloud Architect is responsible for the design and implementation of efficient applications and services for cloud platforms like AWS, GCP
- Design, Architect and deploy cloud solutions that meet customer needs for scalability, reliability, performance & cost effectiveness.
- Provides implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs
- Demonstrate architectural best practices applied across a breadth of technologies to solve organizational problems, articulate views/roadmaps for future development, and understand the interaction between infrastructure, operations, and development.
- Provisioning, operating, and maintaining systems for high availability running on AWS utilizing Linux, Windows etc.
- Responsible for the design and implementation of solutions, build release, deployment, configuration and maintenance activities
- Automate the deployment and configuration of the virtualized infrastructure and the entire software stack
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations
- Provides root cause analysis of Cloud solution problem conditions and/or customer production outages
- Performs product performance testing and tuning of complex and high-traffic systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments
- Responsible for performance monitoring, analysis, capacity planning & scalability
- Other responsibilities include gathering requirements, prototyping, updating solutions, R&D, triaging and fixing operational issues
- Leverages and helps drive automation tools roadmap to increase availability, performance and reduce support demands
- Advice and assist operations and software engineering to improve uptime, reduce service incidents and accelerate software deployments
- Create, Manage all Infra and ensure 99.99% up time
- Ensure we reduce cost per unit with scale
- Ensure High Availability, Backups and Disaster Recovery
- Will actively follow new trends in the Industry and suggest how the same can benefit the product.
- Regularly Monitor and Update Security of all assets
- Maintain Staging and Live Environments including Deployments using tools like Jenkins
- Responsible for Deploy source code to Live Server
- Responsible for Ownership/Sizing/Costing of Infra
Amruta S :080-65655151, +91 7259308674
9 freelancers are bidding on average ₹960/hour for this job
Have experience more than 19 years in [url removed, login to view] than 3 years in required field for this project. 100% trustworthy, time-saving, cost-saving and on time person.