• Select a very large dataset (unstructured in different sources like excel, sql server, flat files etc)
• Perform Data Warehousing:
1. Perform (SSIS) ETL on above selected sources. Create multiple tasks to load data into SQL server db into different tables. Schedule a refresh time task.
2. Trigger a mail everyday morning to the user regarding refresh like if it is successful or a failure refresh.
3. Inside the db tables make sure there are primary keys, foreign keys.
4. Perform analysis of data by building a cube in tabular model in SSAS with measures and dimensions using star schema. Process and browse the cube and include some DAX/MDX Queries just to show how we retrieve data from a cube.
5. Now visualise data in any of the reporting tools either SSRS or Crystal reports with some good information being visualized. Deploy the SSRS reports and analyse the data in excel.