I need a database to capture Vendor info, contract compliance and data from PDF forms.
- Regular contact database information (name, address, phone, url, website, federal id, etc.
- Multiple subcategories (Category A, Category B, Category C...)
- Vendors complete forms in PDF format and email them to me.
- There are many PDF forms - I need to easily import the data. Initially, I will start with one form (see attachment)
- Add/Edit Vendor contact info (standard info like name, address, email, website, phone, fax, Federal ID No., etc.)
- Input data from PDF form (E.g. See attachment)
- List of vendors/contractors and subcontractors
- List of vendors based on features selected (e.g Category, State, etc.)
- Which vendors submitted documents by deadline? (based on type of form submission and selected quarters (Q1, Q2, etc)
- Which vendors did not submit documents by deadline? (based on type of form submission...)
- Which vendors have incomplete submissions?
- Which vendors are not reaching their 10% target based on "Total Payments Made-to-Date?"
Below is an initial list of tables that will need to be created:
- Company Contacts (contacts from my company. These contacts may be contract managers of the Vendors/Contractors and would be linked to that table)
- Vendors/Contractors (demographic info)
- Vendors/Contractors Contacts (Employees) (this table lists employees of the “Subcontractor” table)
- Subcontractors (demographic info. Subcontractors can be associated with many Vendors/Contractors)
- Contractor_Sub (connects Vendors/Contractors and Subcontractors. 3 columns – primary key, Vendors/Contractors primary key, subcontractor primary key)
- Subcontractors Contacts (Employees) (this table lists employees of the “Subcontractor” table)
- Forms (list of all forms and deadlines)
- Quarterly Report (captures data from quarterly report form)
- Compliance Status (2 columns – primary key and status - Submitted, Incomplete Submission, Goal Met)
- Contract Type (2 columns – primary key and contract type)
- Communication (This table will show the communication instances that my company initiated with the Vendors/Subcontractors. E.g. 5/1/14 – Called vedors to remind to submit invoices” and 6/3/14 - Sent an email blast to remind vendors to submit invoices.)
- Compliance Communication (this table will join the “Vendors/Contractors” table with the “Communication” table to show the number of times and types of communication that my company sent.)
It would also be nice to have an Excel interface into the Access Database.
A key portion of this project is design and usability. I want a modern looking database and nothing that resembles basic MS Access. I want this to look like a professional standalone application.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $476 for dette job
Databases expert for over a decade. Master in Information Systems. I have delivered similar projects in the past. Please check my portfolio for: [url removed, login to view] Lollipop (video demonstration) [url removed, login to view] and feedback a Mere
see one of my sample application [url removed, login to view] i am willing to do work for you. you will get great product in final. Keenly looking forward your response.
Lic. Matematica - Computacion, con mas de 12 años de experiencia en diseño y desarrollo de software, experiencia den C#, Delphi, C++, gestores de bases de datos como MSSQL, InterBase, MySql, FireBird contact me
i can do it. i am a c++c#/java super programmer and database, sql , pdf expert. i have many developing experience of various projects during five years. thanks.