This design idea / website concept is in an early stage so I wanted to find out what costs might be like to have something like this created.
The main function of the website would be to have visitors input data into a form, which would populate a database which visitors could search and view via the website. This data would also be visible on a Google Map on the main page of the website. On the map would be icons representing the various types of data being inputted into the database. When the user selects an icon on the map, a bubble will pop up with the short description and an option to click and continue to the full database entry.
To summarize in steps:
1. The user would arrive at the website and see the above mentioned Google Map populated with the last 30 days of database entries, in addition to a list below the map also listing the last 30 days of database entries.
2. When clicking on an entry on the map, the short description from the inputted form would appear as a bubble next to the selected icon, and the user would have the option to select a further link to see the full entry.
3. The user would be able to adjust what they see on the main page by adjusting all database entry options. The map and list would reflect their choises.
4. There would be a form that the user can input data into which ultimately populates the entire database.
5. The information populates the database live and can be viewed as it is updated without moderation, though an option would be needed to moderate when necessary.
6. The database should be created with the consideration that it would eventually be used within a mobile app that would function in a similar fashion as the website.
Please let me know if there are any further questions.
11 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $884 for dette job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in .NET,PHP and Java in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Hi, I am ready to help you develop a cloud computing application using google appengine. The api with google services seems to be more easy. Regards Norberto