Note: I will be deploying this application on Heroku so it is important that it works on this platform.
All source code must be appropriately documented!
Application Name: Sailing Handbook
Description: A simple blogging application for users to keep a logbook of their sailing trips
Implementation using Rails 4, Devise and CanCan gems for authentication and authorization.
- Username is email address
- Registration requires email verification
- Password recovery via email
- Roles: Crew, Skipper, Admin (default is Crew)
- Can create, edit, delete articles (all Roles can do these)
- Admin has access to all data and can delete users
- Have title and body (plain text)
- Are private or public
- Owned by user who created it
- Private can only be seen by user owner
- Public can be seen by all users
Index page: Shows login prompt and has links to Register and recover password
User home page: Has links for create article, list articles by user, list public articles by all users and logout and change password
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $212 for dette job
I will create a understandable RoR 4 project for you, to maintain and improved by anyone easily in the future. I am very familiar with devise and cancan, so it won't be a problem for me.