Translate 3 Stored Procedures written in SQL Server T-SQL to Oracle.
- The oracle version is 8i
- The stored procedures have cursors
- Access to the database won't be provided, you send us the code and we test it on our oracle server.
- Final payment will be done when the full SP's are done and tested
Thank you all for your interest in this project,
I am now ready to provide more information so you can bid more accurately.
There will be:
1 query to translate (a)
1 stored procedure with cursor to translate with 2 outputs (b)
1 query that is translated but i need you to review the code (c)
I attach all the 3 (note: they are not final) and an excel with the example of data each situation outputs in SQL Server.
- The database access won't be provided, so we will test the code you send us;
- We can do some remote desktop session if needed for the tests;
- Payment will be done when all the work is finished and tested with no errors;
- Oracle 8i doesnt have the timestamp datatype, there will need to be a conversion to a varchar. check the "query c.txt" for details.
32 freelancers are bidding on average €89 for this job
Hi, I am software engineer.I have worked on Data migration,data mining,data processing,excel and on oracle and sql server. The given work will be completed on time and with quality. Regards, Lakshmi Rekha
I have almost 10 years experience with oracle and almost 12years with sql programming in general. I attached my resume in pm for your review. Please let me know if you have any question.
Hi, I work in large IT company as PL/SQL Developer for two years. I have extensive knowledge in PL/SQL programming. I can get the work done very fast and very good.