Our product is a personalised children’s storybook which is to be sold through a new website. We already sell the product on an existing website, and the functionality of the new website will be very similar.
The process for selecting the variable characters for the book is already set up (appearance, name, etc.) we just need the front end developed, and then integrated with a PayPal shopping cart/payment gateway and the character selection engine.
Full site wireframes, including site map and user process flow, will be provided.
Our requirements are:
1. The cut-up of a supplied PSD document and HTML markup of the 14 pages. There are 6 page templates.
2. Addition of a scrolling carousel panel to the homepage (possibly using JQuery), and the integration of Wordpress functionality into the blog page.
3. Feed of newsletter subscription data into an existing MS-SQL database. DB details will be supplied.
4. Product information should if possible be managed through the existing admin tool, or at least a mirror of the existing admin tool.
6. Addition of ShareThis button to each page.
7. Addition of social media 'Follow' buttons (as per PSD).
8. Creation of PayPal account and integration into site.
9. Create PayPal shopping cart page for multiple product purchases. There is currently only 1 product available, however there will be additional products in future.
10. After purchase process completed, the user needs to be taken to an existing character selection process - but iFramed in to a page on the new domain.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $463 for this job
Hi, We are very interested to work in your project as we have extensive experience in the relevant field. So please see more details in the PM. Thanks