I own a VMware Server and you can access it remotely to Configurate my Microsoft Dynamics CRM installment.
Microsoft Server 2008 RS -> Microsoft SQL -> Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
LOOKING FOR: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Experts ! Not beginners who knows nothing
I want to be able to have following configured..
- Project Management
- Budgeting and Billing
- Resource cost and follow up
- Planning of Capacity and Availability
- Tasks per project
- Leads and Opportunities
- Accounts and Contacts
- Territory and Sales Management
- Forcasting and Sales Analytics (om ni vill/behöver)
- Reporting per Project
- Reporting per Resource (time spent on each project)
- Sales reports
- Generate Invoices
- Save Invoices
I have worked extensively with MS CRM 4.0 and MS CRM 2011. I know the system in and out and can do what you have listed out. If you are interested, we can discuss the details.