I have measured fatty acids levels of 28 fatty acids (3 fractions: free, bound and total fatty acids) in approx. 700 participants at WAVE 1 (baseline).
There is global cognition scores and MMSE cognition scores for Wave 1 to Wave 4 (longitudinal, approx. 2yrs between each wave)
There is diagnosis of disease at Wave 4 for patients who were normal at Wave 1 but developed disease by wave 4
I would like to analysis
1. At wave 1 are there any fatty acids significantly altered between the disease groups
2. Is any of the fatty acids associated with lower global cognition or MMSE score at Wave 1?
4. Can any of the fatty acids predict decline in global cognition or MMSE score at Wave 1
5. Can any fatty acids at Wave 1 predict development of disease at Wave 4
6. Can any fatty acids at Wave 1 predict decline of global cognition or MMSE scores (wave 1-4)
Please message if you are interested to discuss and i will share SPSS file with data
20 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $157 timen for dette job
Hi, Statistics is my favorite subject and will be glad to help. I have skills in Data Processing, Statistics, R Programming Language Statistical Analysis
Hi there, Being a professional and experienced academic writer, I would love to assist you to complete your SPSS assignment. Please message me to discuss further details. Kind Regards, Hassan
I have an important background in Applied physiology (McArdle) and I would be happy to study this project with you. My skills are more focused in MatLab but I've alredy used SPSS.