Please refer to attached PDF sketch notes and the part file the photos before bidding.
The project scope is to make a perforated drum on a shaft in a frame.
this will be bolted on to an exisitng coffer dam wall.
it will let water pass through it but not leaves and sticks
1. review the notes part file and and the photos.
2. draw up the components - the drum, the shaft, the bearing housing/bearing and the frame
3. put these part files and the dam into a assembly file
4. do a series of views in a drawing template - from different views as this is a concept at this stage
5. also do a series on dimmensioned drawings with plan, side and elevation views so that the parts can be manufactured.
the part files
the assembly file