Please refer to attached jpg sketches and the autocad file is available also if required.
Project scope is:
1. review the information
2. draw the shelves as a part file
3. assign the materials to the frame - a mixture of RHS and SHS sections
4. apply the forces as noted on the sketch
5. restrain the support legs with a slider on the bottom and a slider on the front of each of the support legs
6. assign ASTM A36 material
7. run the stress analysis.
8. if every part is ok then document with measurements for every part for fabrication.
9. if the part is at yield or is unstable the
a. save the part file and send to me
b. and in a diffierent part file name introduce cross bracing and/or larger section sizes.
10 then document into drawings.
The part file
4 freelancers are bidding on average $169 for this job
Hello I'm a mechatronics engineer and I'm certified in SolidWorks, please see my profile to check that and my portfolio here: [url removed, login to view] . Regards, Hector